Clear Inlet Filters
The clear nature of our Clear Polycarbonate Filters offers an easy visual inspection of the filter element within. At a glance, maintenance staff can quickly check to see if the element is dirty or clogged.
Why You Should Have These Filters in Your Plant
Clear Filters are installed “in line”
- Resolves piping issues caused by horizontal configuration.
- Easily installed into existing vacuum lines.
- Filtered particulates can’t fall into the pump when your vacuum process is turned off.
Simplified Visual Inspection
- Reduced risk of a clogged element which can lead to overheating, pump failure, and loss of production.
- The vacuum process does not need to be inturrupted to check the filter elements.
- Routine inspections require less down time.
Cyclonic Filter BRD-60
Prevents sawdust and particulates from entering your pump and keeps it running like new
The workplace in the woodworking industry can be a very dusty environment. The innovative Becker Cyclonic Filter BRD-60 keeps saw dust and particulates from clogging the vacuum relief valve on your Becker Model VTLF/VXLF vacuum pumps. One simple and cost effective way to prevent costly, premature vane wear or, worse yet, bearing failure is by using the new Becker Cyclonic Filter BRD-60.
Becker Reduces Dust,
Becker Reduces Downtime!
Becker Cyclonic Filter BRD-60 Benefits:
Maintenance costs minimized
- No filter elements to change saving money and downtime.
- One-time purchase will last the lifetime of the pump.
Mechanical and maintenance-free
- Easily installed and comes completely assembled.
- Once installed, there is zero maintenance. Operation is purely mechanical.
Retrofitting is easy
- Becker VTLF/VXLF pump models are one size fits all.
- Fitted adapter for quick installation is included. Simply screw it in!
Contact Becker Pumps Corporation now for help with selecting the best vacuum pump filters to fulfill your requirements.