Vacuum Pump Oil & Grease
Superior Vacuum Pump Oil for Superior Performance and Longevity
Becker Pumps of Canada wants your pump to operate smoothly for years to come. That’s why we formulated our own vacuum pump oil. We’ve made our oil capable of handling the harsh operating realities of oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pumps. Its low friction properties help minimize fluctuations in viscosity. As a result, your vacuum pump performs exactly as it should, and you can rest easy knowing you’ve increased your pump’s longevity.
Use Our Vacuum Pump Oil and We’ll Double Your Warranty
Becker Pumps of Canada believes in the superiority of its oil so much that we’re willing to make you an incredible offer. When you order any new Becker Pumps of Canada oil-flooded pump, purchase a 5-gallon drum of our oil at the same time. Once you complete this transaction, we’ll extend your warranty on your pump from 1 year to 2 years!
Don’t settle for inferior oils that will cost you more in the long run. Order 5 gallons of our oil with your order of a new pump today, and enjoy 2 years of worry-free vacuum pump operation.
Becker Synthetic Oil
Full Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Standard initial charge in all Becker oil-flooded pumps
• Non-Detergent to protect against varnishing
• Contains anti-foam additives reducing heat, oxidation and wear
• Separates from water for easy removal and disposal
|3SVPO-100Q||1 Quart Bottle|
|3SVPO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3SVPO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3SVPO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Becker Premium Synthetic Oil
Premium Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Fully Synthetic PAO (Polyalphaolefin) oil
• For extreme temperature applications
• Higher viscosity index, Lower vapor pressure
|3PSVPO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3PSVPO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3PSVPO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Becker Vacuum Pump Flushing Oil
Flushing oil for cleaning sludged-up pumps.
• Used to flush old oil and sludge from the pump
• Helps prevent future varnish and sludge build-ups
• Extends the life of the pump and new oil
|3BFO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3BFO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3BFO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Becker Food Grade Vacuum Pump Oil
Ideally suited for food processing equipment. Meets USDA H1.
• NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards
• Formulated specifically for use in food processing
• Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants
|3BFGO-100G||1 Gallon Bottle|
|3BFGO-100P||5 Gallon Pail|
|3BFGO-100D||55 Gallon Drum|
Suitable for use in pumps from these manufacturers: Busch, Rietschle, Gardner-Denver, Dekker, Gast, Quincy, Travaini, Airtech. Not recommended for refrigeration or automotive applications.
Oil-Less Vacuum Pump & Compressor Grease
Bearings in an oil-less vacuum or pump face extreme heat conditions. Becker Pumps of Canada designed their bearing grease to withstand these extreme heat demands. Use our genuine oil to extend intervals between maintenance, as well as the life of your pump.
Why you should choose Becker Grease
• Withstands the high temperatures generated by carbon vane pump bearings
• Resists moisture, oxidation, and aging
• Protects against corrosion
• Extends the intervals between services
• Covers a wide service temperature range from -5 °F to 302 °F
Our Genuine Becker of Canada Grease is Available in 5 Convenient Sizes
• 45 Gram Grease Gun filled
• 8 Gram tube
• 45 Gram tube
• 400 Gram Zerk Gun Canister
• 1 Kilogram container
Bearings are the most vulnerable moving part in all rotating equipment. Why risk failures due to bearing overheating? With our grease, you don’t have to.