NEW Hook & Claw Compressor
Becker Pumps of Canada manufactures and develops innovative pump technologies. In business since 1885, we offer several lines of oil-less and oil-flooded vacuum pumps. We are the preferred choice for rotary vane vacuum pumps, regenerative blowers, pressure pumps, compressors, and central vacuum systems. Proudly, we offer total solutions for all vacuum pump and low-pressure applications in medical, surgical, and industrial environments.
At Becker Pumps of Canada, we’re committed to leading the industry with superior products and innovative designs. The continuous improvement of rotary vane vacuum pump and regenerative blower technologies remains our focus. Becker Pumps of Canada’s rotary vane vacuum pump technology is unmatched in the industry, providing superior performance cycle after cycle in a compact design. We back our claims with one of the best warranties in the industry. Our well-stocked replacement parts and a team of factory-trained vacuum pump repair specialists make it easy for our customers to keep their Becker Pumps of Canada system at peak performance.
Industries we serve include:
- Aerospace - aircraft wing lamination
- Aggregates - conveying
- Automotive and tire - material handling of components, vacuum forming and vacuum lifting
- Food processing - vacuum packing, air drying sterilized food jars, packaging or de-gassing, grape presses for wine production
- Electronics - printed circuit board production
- Environmental - extracting toxins from waste ground, conveying recycled materials
- Healthcare - pumps for operating theatres and extracting waste anesthetic gases, air cushions for trauma patients, orthopedic Inspection & air testing - air sampling for clean rooms
- Manufacturing - precision holding of components for machining, air knives for any type of blast air dust or moisture removal
- Laboratories - fume cupboards, filtration or centralized air
- Newspapers and magazine production - conveying, collating etc.
- Printing - feed and delivery pumps & paper converting – from envelope manufacturing to magazine collating.
- Waste and Water Treatment - from aeration of waste particles to vacuum priming of delivery pipes
- Vacuum forming - from small plastic items to complicated plastic/resin components to complete boat hulls and vacuum lifting such as picking up and transporting large glass sheet